Urban living on the Rideau Canal, a Unesco World Heritage Site! This rarely found and large 1,700 square foot suite offers walkability to everything downtown, including Elgin Street, Parliament Hill, the National Arts Centre, Rideau Centre, Byward Market, uOttawa, Lansdowne Park, and so much more. This numerous award-winning building was designed by renowned architect Barry Hobin and leaves no stone unturned. The double doors invite you into the grand dining/living room, which feature a large arched window, wood-burning fireplace, and access to a balcony with a view of the Rideau Canal. Adjacent to the living room is a den with custom built-in's, a custom-built mahogany Murphy bed, and an electric fireplace. The luxurious kitchen features burled wood cabinets, cork floors, and ample storage space. The master suite offers an ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet with custom built-in’s, and west and north-facing windows. The second bedroom offers access to an additional balcony and is located across the hall from the second full bathroom with marble floors and a jacuzzi tub. There is also a full laundry room with plenty of storage. Fantastic value in the Golden Triangle!
- Custom made cove mouldings throughout, and custom made fireplace surround in the living room
- Custom designed/built European crafted vanity and mirror in the master bedroom ensuite bathroom
- Custom handmade solid porcelain shower tiles in the ensuite bathroom
- Newer installed energy efficient sliding patio doors in the kitchen and living room to each balcony
- Marble floors, large vessel sink in the main bathroom
- Custom designed/installed solid granite counter tops throughout the kitchen
- All energy efficient appliances